Our medical practice respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P).
This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Our we would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service or warranty purposes.
Information collected by our medical practice
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- telephone numbers
- fax numbers
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from us
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving our email newsletters
- Correspondance between you and us
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Your accesses to our websites
What we do with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties.
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
- We do not store encrypted credit card details on the website
- We monitor and store your online requests.
As a customer you will receive occasional email communications from us that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.